WE ARE SAFE TO VISIT!!
We follow the industry association Visita’s recommendations and are “Safe to Visit”
Here you can read more about what that entails.
All Stockholm Meeting Selections hotels and restaurants are open as usual with a focus on the well-being of our guests and staff as the absolute highest priority. Below you will find a summary of concrete changes in our routines to minimize the spread of infection and our measures and opportunities for separate building or dining rooms.
We offer wonderful outdoor environments as well as free parking for those who drive. If you need help booking your own bus for your conference, we would be happy to help.
Accommodation in own building: We offer 16 hotel rooms located in the North Wing where our separate conference room Elementum is located. There are rooms in different room categories, from single rooms to superior double rooms.
Conference in own house: At Ulfsunda Castle we can offer separate meetings in our conference room Elementum located in the North WIng. In Elementum you have everything in one place: Conference room, lounges, hotel rooms and coffee station. On request, we can also offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the premises.
Meals in own dining room: On request we can offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a separate room.
Concrete changes in routines to minimize the spread of infection:
• We have extended cleaning routines of public areas with a focus on doorknobs, handles, buttons, etc.
• We have hand sanitizer in all guest and staff toilets as well as in our reception. Gloves are available for guests during their stay.
• All serving staff wear gloves.
• No raw materials are saved / recycled.
• We collect all pens and spray them after use and store them outside the meeting rooms.
Writing pads are stored outside the meeting rooms.
• Upon guest’s arrival, we present pens and pads in the room and after the conference, we collect the pens for spraying. All pads are placed in a box that is dated after the meeting (the blocks rest for at least 3 days before being used again).
• All remote controls and other technical equipment are sprayed between all bookings.
Stricter rules for employees and suppliers: We apply the Swedish Public Health Agency’s guidelines. Checking that no staff with us have visited risk areas has been implemented. All staff are advised to stay at home or be sent home in case of any signs of illness.
MORE THAN 50 ARE WELCOME!
We follow the guidelines of the public health authority and the trade association VISITA, which in our spacious environment have no limit on the number of participants. Private conferences are not limited to a maximum of 50 people as they are not a public gathering or public event. Read more in VISITA’s information booklet.